Web content and copy editing
Need some snappy content for your website?
Interviews, reviews, feature articles, and blog posts are all in Moata’s writerly repertoire and with a background in librarianship she’s more than comfortable doing her own research. She has extensive experience copy editing and creating online content on a range of topics.
Examples of Moata’s writing –
- Let’s take a walk: A poignant pop-up book about Christchurch (interview with Sam Crofskey of C1 about his book project)
- Book to film: The Changeover Interview with Stuart McKenzie, co-director of The Changeover
- Case study – Patea Library, ‘Supporting the community in times of crisis’
- How did Christchurch become Parks and Recreation’s Pawnee? A Spinoff Investigation
- HAPA Design Store: Loving the local
Moata has lots of experience being humorous on radio and television. Need a panellist or commentator with humour and a unique point of view? Areas of interest include but are not limited to: pop culture (especially sci-fi), parenting, libraries, Christchurch, earthquakes, the weird and the wonderful, linguistics, and social media. But Moata has been known to crack wise on just about every topic under the sun.
Got a gig you think Moata would be good for? Then get in touch.